We can only accept your materials if you read the terms below and agree to the following:
- You created the idea or own the rights to the concept you’re submitting (or you represent the creator or owner).
- The use of these materials to develop a series will not infringe on the rights of any third party (someone other than you or us).
- Kingdom Reign Entertainment, LLC did not request these materials from you. You’re submitting them on your own accord.
- You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any and all suits, claims, or liability (including reasonable attorneys fees) that result from any breach of this agreement on your part.
- You will receive no money or compensation for simply submitting your idea to us. (That may come later but we can’t promise anything.)
- The concept you’re submitting is not protected by Federal copyright law.
- Kingdom Reign Entertainment, LLC can transfer or assign this agreement to networks, other buyers, or co-producers.
- Your submission is not confidential. Kingdom Reign Entertainment, LLC can discuss your materials with our employees, agents, and networks to gage initial interest.
- Kingdom Reign Entertainment, LLC constantly develops ideas and concepts so the idea and/or concept you’re submitting may already be similar to an idea or concept being developed by us. You agree that you have no claim against Kingdom Reign Entertainment, LLC for misappropriating any of your ideas or materials in any future Kingdom Reign Entertainment, LLC programs or activities.